A password will be e-mailed to you.

They are a godsend to many who suffer from allergies and stuffed noses but if used incorrectly they can be deadly. After two fatalities from brain infections were linked to neti pots, there are new warnings about their safe use.

From The New York Times:

WELL: Rare Infection Prompts Neti Pot Warning

After two cases of a deadly brain infection were linked to neti pots, government health officials have issued new warnings about using them safely.

WELL: Rare Infection Prompts Neti Pot Warning (New York Times) was last modified: by

Join the Conversation

comments