CHECK OUT SHEDIDIT.COM FOR THE NEXT SHE DID IT EVENT!
To find out more about past She Did It/Boston Events, read on:
Are you a woman age 50 or over getting ready for the next phase in your life? Is there something you have thought about doing that you haven’t done?
Register Now for She Did It/Boston and get going.
Betterafter50.com together with the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership and the Lewis Institute at Babson College invite you to:
- Open up your eyes to the possibilities around you
- Help you take the first steps toward your next adventure
- Motivate you to get going
- Leave with an action plan
Whether you are thinking about:
- Starting a new Business
- Reconnecting with your inner artist
- Getting fit
- Traveling to an exotic destination
- Learning about social media or
- Starting a socially responsible venture
You will be Inspired!
- Key Note: “What’s Next” – Tricia Rose Burt, Famed Performance Artist, Humorist, Inspirational BA50.
- Key Note: “Action Trumps Everything” – Motivator, Inspirational Speaker Len Schlesinger, President Babson College. Author of Just Start – we will skillfully be moved toward taking action.
- Guided Action Step Work: Moderator Cheryl Kiser
- Panel of “SHE DID ITs” – Amazing women who have stepped out out of their comfort zones into the What’s Next for Ba50’s.
- BONUS TECHNOLOGY TIME: Leave learning a new piece of technology. (Bring your smart phones!)
Lunch. Network Time with BA50s. Cocktail Reception.
Invest in Yourself! Come find out What’s Next For You!
Babson College Knight Auditorium
231 Forest Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Tuesday November 13, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST