We love to be in the know on the latest fashion and beauty trends, and we want all of our wonderful BA50 readers to be up-to-date as well! With new products arriving for spring, we’ve been doing a lot of online shopping, and let us tell you, our list of spring essentials could take a while to read. To make things simpler, we’ve narrowed down 10 products BA50 loves right now for spring. Let’s be honest, we all need a little retail therapy from time to time, so treat yourself or gift one of these awesome products to a friend.
1. Face Masks Pamper your skin with this Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask. This seaweed facial will leave your face feeling soft, rejuvenated, and radiant.
2. Decorative Throws
If you want to change up your bedding but don’t want the hassle of having to buy an entirely new bed set, simply try out a new decorative throw. This Tallulah Blanket from DwellStudio adds a beach-y boho vibe to your spread.
3. Lip Tints With sunny days approaching, keeps your lips moisturized and protected, but don’t go without a little bit of color too! This Supergoop! Lip and Cheek Treat has SPF 40 and acts as a lip tint as well as a cream blush for a light flush of pink.
4. Tassel Earrings BA50 loves a fun earring for spring! These vibrant Beaded Tassel Earrings from Halogen in the color mint add playful movement to a day or night look.
5. Statement JacketsA statement jacket that you can wear over anything is an essential for spring. We love the look of a light-colored blazer over a pair of blue jeans, like this Cinch Sleeve Blazer from BP for under $100!
6. Raw Hemmed Denim Raw hemmed denim is especially on trend for spring 2018. We just have to have these Rag and Bone Slim Boyfriend Jeans.
7. Espadrilles Casual, comfortable, and cute, a pair of espadrilles never disappoints. These Ankle Strap Sandals from Caslon look great paired with a cropped white denim!
8. Colorful Bags A new season means it’s time to do some spring cleaning and swap out that overstuffed old wallet you’ve been carrying around for years. Treat yourself to this Robinson Wallet from Tory Burch, a spacious leather wallet with multiple card slots and pockets to keep you organized and stylish.
9. Waterproof Foundation With warmer weather fast approaching, we need to be prepared to sweat. Take precautions beforehand with this Double Wear Foundation from Estee Lauder; a waterproof liquid foundation that leaves a matte finish of the skin.
Last but certainly not least, April showers won’t end when April is over. Be ready for those heavy downpours with this cheery and lightweight Graphic Raincoat from Proenza Schouler.