Gabi is relevant for women in their 50’s and 60’s and 70’s. She talks hair in real talk that deals with our changing aging faces and changing hair.
She launches with …..”There are NO RULES on how you decorate yourself.”
You do what makes you happy and if you like your look – that’s amazing.
If you feel stuck — Gabi gives us 5 style suggestions.
1. Blunt Hair Cut Bob To Create Thicker Youthful Hair Look
2. Midl Length Hair Cut With Long Layers that can make a wider face look a little softer and thinner.
3. Fringe done properly helps with lines
4. The Bixie— this is super short and gives face a lift
5. Soft Natural Texture. (Embracing Your Natural Hair’s Look)
Watch this Video and you will see plenty of women with Gray Hair and women over 60 as well —Gabi is relevant.
You can follow Gabi on Instagram at @glamgirlgabi