I recently stopped into my favorite Athleta store in Scarsdale, NY and was overjoyed at all the selections.
My work out gear has become overused and gross as I wear it pretty much every day. I have literally shredded my spin and yoga tights and they are becoming transparent and frayed. Actually it felt like quite an accomplishment so a little shopping bonanza seemed deserving. Time to reload the athleisure wardrobe!
Athleta makes it easy to get a well rounded workout wardrobe… and within 20 minutes I had tons of options but these are some of the pieces I liked best
I would love to know what you think. (PS the video below asks for your vote…which jacket to get)? Take a look and maybe it’s time to treat yourself to some new gear too.
- Black Suede Baseball Cap $44
- Tioga Cropped vest $118
- Verona Hoodie Sweater Navy $118
- Burgundy Speed Light Tank
- Gray Elation Yoga Workout Tights $89I also loved this outfit.
- Northstar Bomber Jacket Grey
- Mesa Hybrid T-Neck Red Wool Sweater $148
- Polartec Sculptec Tight (So cozy)