We hope that 2017 has been fruitful and purposeful for you. But perhaps, you are thinking it’s time to try something new…but what?
Midlife is a time of reflection and action. The auto-pilot of our child-raising years has been deactivated. We may be newly single, our nests may be emptying, our careers may need a boost. It takes energy and confidence to set a new course, and we can’t do it alone. Women know how important it is to support each other, learn from experts, and take a risk.
That’s why you should come to SHE DID IT in Boston on May 17th at Babson College. We’ve got a full day planned for you.
We selected these workshops and teachers because each any one will help you jump start your next endeavor.
We are so sorry we can’t accommodate everyone – space is limited. So sign up now if you want to get in.
There is a $50 reduced rate which you will see on the sign up page for early birds.
Once you have registered, you will be eligible to sign up for two of the workshops below. You will receive a workshop registration form closer to the event.
You can count on leaving with real life tools to take your next step.
Here are our Workshop Offerings (click below for more detail):
- Your Purpose: Discover, create and implement what comes next
- Your Encore: Skills that will help you find Your Next Job
- Your Better Self: Confidence Building Through Improv
- Your Sex Life After 50: It can be even better (it always can…)
- Your Image: Makeover your style & look fabulous at any age
- Your Money After 50: What you need to know just in case
- Your Health: What Are You Really Hungry For?
- Your Divorce: 7 steps for moving on
What are you waiting for? If not now…..When?