I have had frizzy hair my whole life but because I get highlights, I’m convinced the frizz has gotten worse.
My girlfriends and I love to share products to keep us away from the Dry Bar blow dry salons…especially in the summer.
Here are some fantastic products you can use at home that will help you look great in 15 minutes without having to dial in to your hairdresser for a quickie.
1.Velcro Rollers. I am not against wearing these on drives to the party. I put them in my dry hair and they straighten my frizz and create a soft wave. No pins necessary. You won’t believe how simple this is. Check this link out on pinterest for a how to:
2. Ceramic Brush. An advertiser turned me onto this heated brush and I was afraid I would burn my hair. But, actually if you use this on dry hair it works so well at calming the frizz. My friend was just visiting and borrowed it and ordered it the next day. InStyle loves this one too.
3. If you are washing your hair make sure you have an awesome dryer. If you want to dry it super fast and avoid frizz you will love this. This dryer has Speed Dry Technology and dries hair 60 percent faster.
It’s called the DS Artistic PRO Ionic 7000 Dryer with Bonus Travel Case.
I tried it and it’s true what they say. The Infrared Technology eliminates static and frizz while speed drying hair. It’s also lightweight.
4. You need to use what the professionals use to get the best results. This high end combo blow out and round brush has the ionic and ceramic which is key to taming frizz. Again use CODE BA50 for a discount.
Products/Goop: There are a few products that are great to use when washing your hair –before and after. Here’s what I am loving lately.
5. This is fancy and french and fabulous:
6. Don’t leave home without your Moroccan Oil Frizz Control