Ronna and Felice were both thrilled to discover this New York Times Smarter Living Newsletter (you can sign up for it in the linked article.)
This past week we read an article we just had to share with our BA50 readers– all about inexpensive products that can change your life.
Below are the 5 inexpensive products they recommend…we have a feeling you are going to love them too!
1. Best wireless headphones for working out: JLab Epic2 Bluetooth. The NYTimes says, “After extensive research—we considered a total of 147 sport-specific headphones and tested the 85 best-reviewed and newest options—our panel of experts agreed that they’d want to bring the Epic2 Bluetooth along on their next training session.”
2. Best inexpensive charging cable (it will definitely change your life): Amazon Basics lightning-to-USB iPhone charging cable (also available in micro-USB). “This little wonder of PVC and copper wiring solves an irritatingly modern non-problem problem: the three-foot leash that is the stock charging cable usually bundled with most smartphones.”
3. White Noise Machine: LectroFan by ASTI.
4. A Truly Great Screwdriver: The MegaPro 13-in-1 Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdiver
5. Truly, the best travel coffee mug, by Zojirushi… “Fill it with coffee at 8 a.m., and your coffee will still be hot at 4 p.m.”
For a more complete review, check out the descriptions of these items and continue reading on NYTimes.
Disclosure: Please note that Betterafter50.com may receive affiliate compensation from some of the companies whose products we promote in ShopBA50 or in articles on the site. In any case where we give an opinion about a product, please know that we are independently owned and the opinions expressed on our site are our own.