I’d just finished dinner, and, if I do say so myself, it was a good one. I‘d made a baked Haddock, roasted root vegetables, a nice green salad. The meal was over, the dishes done, but I wanted dessert. I wanted dessert BAD.
I crave a little something-something every night after dinner. Something sweet. Something healthy. Something with a smooth, great texture that will not negate the total goodness of the meal I have just eaten (or won’t add a bunch of calories to an already heavy meal.) Something that I can just grab and eat. And I don’t want an apple (who would?) I don’t want a teeny tiny piece of dark chocolate (I’d eat the whole bar.) I want the cool creaminess of ice cream.
Finally, I found a little something-something that satisfies me, without the guilt.
They’re new, they’re delicious and if you are an ice cream lover like I am, but don’t need all the fat and calories, they are just about perfect– thus the name: Perfectly Free non dairy frozen bites, made by Incredible Innovations.
These little “bites” of non dairy ice cream remind me of the frozen bon bons that my husband and I used to covet for dessert at our local seafood restaurant when we wanted just a “taste” of dessert—but not too much.
Perfectly Free bites are similar to those fancy frozen bon bons, but they are the healthy alternative– better for you– actually, much better for you. Here’s why:
- They have only 25 -35 calories in each bite depending on the flavor (my suggestion—go for the extra 5 calories in the Salted Caramel and vanilla flavor—WOW)
- Each “bite” is actually a ball of frozen deliciousness that one can bite into several times (I see why they did not name them Perfect balls.) But they are so low in calories, you feel just fine having 3 or 4 of them!
- There are no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
- I recognized all the ingredients on the label.
- They are non-dairy (perfect for a vegan daughter, or after a meat meal for those who keep kosher)
- They are free of almost every allergen one can be allergic to. They are: soy free, gluten free, egg free, fish free, wheat free, peanut free, etc. etc.
I’ve already tried Perfectly Free bites in cocoa and vanilla, salted caramel and vanilla, and the cherry and vanilla. They are all good, but I’m a biggest fan of the caramel. I’m about to go out and stock up on more—I can’t wait to try the blueberry!
Here’s where you can find them: http://www.incredibleinnovations.com/
Get yourself a little Something-something for dessert…just a little bite—or two, or even three or four—guilt free. You can thank me later.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Incredible Innovations®. The opinions and text are all mine.