Looking for some light summer reading? Or, a fun way to decorate your living room or study?
Dale Noelle was one of the fashion industry’s most successful and sought after fitting models for nearly two decades before she founded TRUE Model Management. During her career as a professional fit model, she spent a lot of time in waiting rooms before fashion castings and auditions. These are her 10 Fashion books that will look great on any bookshelf or coffee table, and provide the reader with some great fashion advice and insider information!
Whether you’re interested in sewing and design, or you’re longing to know how some of the most icon fashion designers travel, there is a book for everyone! So, be sure to add these must-read fashion books to your summer reading list. Then you can brush up on your fashion trivia or just enjoy the gorgeous graphics, as you enjoy that summer sunshine!
1. A Guide to Fashion Sewing by Connie Amaden-Crawford
2. The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia
3. Fashion Illustrations by Fashion Designers by Laird Borrelli
4. Fashion (Oxford History of Art) by Christopher Breward
5. The Asylum by Simon Doonan
6. The Shoe Book by Nancy MacDonnell
7. American Style by Kelly Killoren Bensimon & Harold Koda
8. American Fashion Travel: Designers on the Go by Council of Fashion Designers of America
9. Stylish: The Interpreters of Fashion by Sarah Mower
10. Another Fashion Book by Jefferson Hack