You know that organic red snapper you ordered last week? it may not be organic, and it may not even be red snapper. This is scary stuff. New studies show you may not be getting what you order.
From The New York Times:
Using genetic testing, an ocean conservation group found that nearly 40 percent of the seafood from 81 grocery stores and restaurants was not what the establishment claimed it was.
If you enjoyed this article, you might like these:
- Isn’t Your Health Worth More Than Your Car?
- Do You Want To Know If You Have The Alzheimer’s Gene?: Part 3
- Long Distance Caregiving: Tips For The Check-In Call
- Better After 50 At Blue Crab Bay
- Do You Want To Know If You Have The Alzheimer’s Gene?