For the Lives Lost at Sandy Hook – We remember:
Charlotte, Daniel, Rachel, Olivia, Josephine, Ana, Dylan, Dawn, Madeline, Catherine, Chase, Jessie, James, Grace, Anne Marie, Emilie, Jack, Noah, Caroline, Jessica, Avielle, Lauren, Mary, Victoria, Benjamin, Allison
No More Sacrificing Lives For Gun Control.
How many more have to die before we change these laws?
Why an automatic weapon has any place in our society is beyond comprehension?
We need to get rid of these guns that threaten our safety.
We have to keep this dialogue going and not let this tragedy fade — we need to take action.
Things you can do:
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION demanding that Congress and the President act.
- This week CONTACT YOUR LEGISLATORS and talk to them about the tragedy and how we need an action plan NOW.
Other ways to help online:
- United Way: The Sandy Hook School Support Fund
- Newtown Youth and Family Services
- Newtown Parent Connection
- Newtown Memorial Fund
- Emilie Parker Fund
If you enjoyed this article, you might like these:
- Gun Violence: It’s Up To Us!
- I Own a Gun
- Countdown to the End of the World
- Our Tolerance For Violence is Frightening
- Shame On You!