What people had to say about She Did It/Boston:
“What a fabulous movement you have started!”
“I attended She Did It/Boston and loved it! I knew it would be a special day, and signed up as soon as I heard about it. I think I underestimated the affect it would have on me, however. I left feeling a sense of bubbling positive energy. So I thank you and feel fortunate to have attended such a motivational day!” D’Ann Hansen
“I wanted to tell you what an awesome job I thought you and your partner did at the event on Tuesday. Hope you are proud of yourself…in other words…you did it!!! Think it might have lit a small fire under my dear friend as well. Just seeing what other women do, how they plan and falter and commiserate and grope around in the dark before hitting on something is very heartening… “ Margie Lyons
“I just want to let you know what a great event you put together! The speakers and panel were all dynamic and delivered motivating messages…. and you had a room full of wonderful and interesting women!” Joanne
“CONGRATS on an incredible event yesterday! It was just amazing and you did a fabulous job with it all! Everyone there made new connections, was inspired and enjoyed the presentations. Kudos and congrats to you and Ronna — you should be so proud!” Meredith Starr
Are you a woman age 50 or over getting ready for the next phase in your life? Is there something you have thought about doing that you haven’t done?
Register Now for She Did It/Boston and get going.
Betterafter50.com together with the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership and the Lewis Institute at Babson College invite you to:
- Open up your eyes to the possibilities around you
- Help you take the first steps toward your next adventure
- Motivate you to get going
- Leave with an action plan
Whether you are thinking about:
- Starting a new Business
- Reconnecting with your inner artist
- Getting fit
- Traveling to an exotic destination
- Learning about social media or
- Starting a socially responsible venture
You will be Inspired!
- Key Note: “What’s Next” – Tricia Rose Burt, Famed Performance Artist, Humorist, Inspirational BA50.
- Key Note: “Action Trumps Everything” – Motivator, Inspirational Speaker Len Schlesinger, President Babson College. Author of Just Start – we will skillfully be moved toward taking action.
- Guided Action Step Work: Moderator Cheryl Kiser
- Panel of “SHE DID ITs” – Amazing women who have stepped out out of their comfort zones into the What’s Next for Ba50’s.
- BONUS TECHNOLOGY TIME: Leave learning a new piece of technology. (Bring your smart phones!)
Lunch. Network Time with BA50s. Cocktail Reception.
Invest in Yourself! Come find out What’s Next For You!
Babson College Knight Auditorium
231 Forest Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
Tuesday November 13, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST