Will more money make you happier? Up to a point, yes, but research shows that chasing that extra buck so you can buy more stuff is not the way to go,not least if your goal is to be happy.
From The New York Times:
Once you have about $75,000 a year, earning more doesn’t really help. The secret to consistent pleasure? Buying for others.
If you enjoyed this article, you might like these:
- Planning For A Year of Pleasure
- The Trouble With Millennials
- Incredible 94-Year-Old Woman Quick Steps Like She’s 30 (VIDEO)
- No-Fail Cooking Ingredient
- Diet Coke May Make You Fat!